Move out of your comfort zone.
Commit to holiness.
for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”
1 Peter 1:16
Mobilize for ministry.
Romans 12 and 1 Corinthians 12
Adore God in worship.
Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the
nations what he has done.
1 Chronicles 16:8
The Purpose of Worship.
The Joy of Worship.
The Response of Worship.
Vow #1: Submission to God’s Word
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness,
and all these things will be given to you as well.
Vow #2: Separation From the World
Vow #3: Support For God’s Work
Vow #3: Sabbath for God’s People
As we wrap up our series on Nehemiah, I want to give you my top ten lessons from this very practical book.
1. It’s never too late to do what’s right.
2. Don’t play around with sin.
3. Remember who God is.
4. Cultivate a lifestyle of praise and prayer.
5. Move out of your comfort zone.
6. Don’t let difficulties derail you.
7. Seek to resolve relational ruptures.
8. Say “yes” to God’s priorities and “no” to the devil’s distractions.
9. Believe the promises of God and act upon them.
10. Allow God to use you.