I joined the staff at Tyner United Methodist Church in 2014. I was hired as the Administrative Assistant at that time and in 2016 I also took on the role of Financial Secretary. I love working here because of all the wonderful people at Tyner UMC.
I was raised in the United Methodist Church and as the daughter of a preacher I was at church every time the doors were opened. I am incredibly grateful to have had the opportunity to be brought up with the support of many churches in our area.
When it comes to my faith I never had that “Aha! moment” that I hear so many people talk about when they make the choice to become a Christian. It has been instilled in me for as long as I can remember and will always remain a significant part of who I am.
My husband Robb and I have 3 children; Bailey 25, Tripp 21, and Emma 14. After starting our family early I put off my education for many years. In 2016 I earned a B.S. in Psychology from Bryan College.
- Atlanta Braves baseball
- Movies: The Shawshank Redemption & The Proposal
- Book: Redeeming Love, by Francine Rivers
I can live without:
- confined spaces
- hearing people chew (especially chips)
- “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.”― Epictetus
- “Beautiful things don’t ask for attention.” ― James Thurber, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Email Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org